Hey dearies! I’m back with another beauty unboxing post – this time with the help of my baby bunnies. As you can see, LATTE above (yes, I named her after a drink) 🍵 is helping me with unboxing! MOCHA below (yup because he’s brown like one) will now introduce to you the products in the box *drum rolls*
- This cleanser contains natural extracts of Ice Plant and Lemon Myrtle. It’s so natural my baby MOCHA loves the smell!
- Each ounce of the cleanser is filled with micro capsules that burst upon contact with water! It serves to gently cleanse, exfoliate, and detoxify skin.
- Why is it called the contour cleanser? Because it CONTOURS our face – by reducing bloating and swelling for a defined, slimmer face.
The Primer Water [200ml] RM43.00
- This is a 2 in 1 – toner and a primer!
- It contains patented dewdrop technology (Macro Fluidic Dispersion technology). What is it? Basically it penetrates within the layers of the skin through pores on a deeper level as compared to other skincare products on the shelf.
- Infused with Snow Lotus extracts, it has an incredibly smooth and silky texture, just see gif below!
The Fixer Cream [50g] RM50.00
- It contains Trehalose, an ingredient found in the cactus plant that prevents its moisture loss – now our face won’t have moisture loss too thanks to this!
- It is also rich in antioxidants derived from green tea seed oil.
- Your face will have better elasticity too, as it contains Baobab Tree extracts that promotes collagen regeneration.
- It is non-greasy, and quick-absorbing! See gif below 🙂
The Bare Essentials is so sought upon, there was a 10,000-person wait list to purchase the products by its launch! But fret not – you can now get your hands all 3 for only RM116! Also, Althea is giving out an additional 10% off with a FREE special edition mirror if you purchase now. Here’s how the mirror looks like 🙂
For more info, visit www.althea.kr asap! #AltheaKorea #AltheaBE #AltheaBareEssentials #BareEssentials