There’s a new Vietnam cuisine place just located at Gardens Mall, LG floor ?
Being a foodie, I can’t let it pass without trying – especially now that I have an eating-partner-in-crime ?
What’s quite new and unique in this restaurant is that, we get to choose the amount of noodles and rice we have. The motto is to prevent food wastage. A note of caution: the price remains as it is despite the amount, not that you’ll get discounts for lesser grammage ?
– The spicy Pho isn’t spicy at all to my liking. Perhaps it’s suitable for people who like mild flavours, but if you’re a fan of spiciness, it’s not for you.
– The tea is unique. Too bad we didn’t add in sugar earlier, but I do recommend trying the tea (especially if you’re a fan of healthy tea).
– The pork rice set is nice, but honestly, the meal portion is a tad too little as compared to the price (I’m referring to the porks served).
– The grammage thing is a good concept, but I think most of us would like it better if the prices are priced according to it as well?
– Average spending per person is from RM20-30 depending on your orders.
Thanks for reading & have a lovely day ?