Thanks to sponsors DR.KO (yes, Dr.Ko not only focus on skin but also body treatments @ Ko Slimming Clinic) and BTL Aesthetics, I’m reviewing a full-treatment to slim down my belly and love handles. This is my second session which not only include Vanquish, but also Exilis which focuses on tightening & shaping.
– I have already introduced Vanquish thoroughly in my first session, read about it here: http://dianababe.com/slimming-dr-ko-1/
– Watch my first Vanquish session here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10lzvuYZyiI
Now, since it’s my first time doing Exilis, let me explain to you what is it about:
- The Exilis from BTL Aesthetics is a non-surgical technology that utilizes monopolar, focused radio frequency to perform skin tightening of the face and neck, as well as shaping in the abdomen, arms, thighs, and any body areas.
- Temperature of the skin will reach between 40° and 42° C in a few minutes! But now worries, I felt no pain at all. Just some prickly sensations with mild itchiness. I was advised to drink plenty of water before and after the treatment, for best results 🙂
- I tried the Exilis for the first time. Watch v-log to see for yourself how it works on my body:
- Why no pain? The Exilis has advanced cooling system which allows the machine to detect which layers of the skin to target the heat. Which mean, the surface of the skin will have cooling effect (to prevent hurting the outer skin layer) while targeting more heat on the inner layer of fat. Talk about smart technology!
- Proven research (Frentzen, 2013): 24 female participants with an average age of 57 received treatment on the face. Results revealed 79% of subjects had improvement in each of the three categories measured (fine lines/wrinkles, skin laxity and skin texture). Additionally, a few participants showed increase of dermal collagen in their skin, which means the machine also stimulate growth of natural collagen!
Can’t wait for my next session to see better results on my BELLY! Thanks for reading (◕‿◕✿)
For additional info:
Dr. Ko Slimming Clinic: https://www.facebook.com/koslimmingclinic
BTL Aesthetics: http://www.btlmalaysia.com.my/